At Elite Services our promise can be summed up in one word: Respect. Respect for our customers, industry partners, employees, and the animals in our care.
- We are dedicated to industry best practices and base all of our activities on National Codes of Practice.
- We take a proactive leadership role in bringing best practices to our industry.
- Animals in our care are handled and transported with respect.
- To ensure that our promise extends to everyday practices, we are committed to show consideration and respect for others in the workplace.
- At Elite, we’re serious about our promise. Success to us means respect for our customers, industry partners, employees and animals in our care.
- Continued training for our employees on humane handling and animal care
- Regular toolbox meetings with our crews
- We treat customer property with respect and responsibility
- We perform weekly follow-up calls to receive customer feedback and satisfaction
- We adhere to research-based industry standards
- All of our Standard Operating Procedures are based on National Codes of Practice
- We provide employees with a safe and respectful working environment
- Included in the New Staff Orientation, employees are guided through a workplace safety module
- We make sure employees know their responsibilities and the process for preventing and eliminating unacceptable behavior
- We have set up an anonymous whistleblower program
- Our New Staff Orientation and posters in the crew vehicles outline how employees can effectively report any concerns
- We are industry advocates, showing leadership and commitment to humane animal care
- We play an active role in our industry’s boards, associations and other working groups
- We have implemented an internal audit program to ensure industry codes of practice are being met
- Various members of management do monthly audits of all crews and practices